Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Report: MLB to suspend players connected to Biogenesis; Tony Bosch agrees to cooperate
- Yankees 4, Indians 3: Switch hitters with power are useful!
- Yankees lineup vs. Cleveland Indians and Florida State League All-Stars
- Eduardo Nunez injury update: another setback in Tampa
- Michael Pineda will make rehab start on Saturday
- Sabermetrics primer: A conversation on WAR
- Rafael DePaula to start South Atlantic League All-Star Game
- MLB draft 2013: Coverage from Baseball America and Keith Law
- No hard feelings for Swisher, but Yankees left with regret
- The view from Section 312: Monday night's game as seen from the upper deck
- Baby Bomber Recap 6/3/13: Ronnier Mustelier & Melky Mesa homer in ugly loss
Around the Internet
- Biogenesis Scandal - Yahoo Sports! | Tim Brown: A look into who Anthony Bosch, the proprietor of the Biogenesis clinic, really is and how he could change a handful of players' career and the sport itself.
- Scandal Looms Large - Yahoo Sports! | Jeff Passan: The Biogenesis sandal could end up being bigger than the BALCO scandal from a few years back now that Anthony Bosch has agreed to testify against Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun, and others.
- Is There a Problem? - An A-Blog for A-Rod | Brad Vietrogoski: Given the mysterious dehydration symptoms that Chris Stewart has felt, the surprisingly long DL stint for Eduardo Nunez and the complete botching of Kevin Youkilis' back, it's starting to look like there's a problem with the training staff.
- On Sending Hughes to the Bullpen - It's About the Money | Michael Eder: The Yankees might be better served putting Phil Hughes in the bullpen because he might not be one of their best starting options and, since he's a free agent, the team needs to focus on developing younger talent.
- Worst Base Stealer - Notgraphs | Mississippi Matt Smith: As amazing as Babe Ruth was, he actually might be the worst base stealer of all time because he had the worst success rate of any player with over 200 stolen base attempts.
- Critical Condition - CBS Sports | Dayn Perry: Matt Fortese, the Yankees fan that was attacked at Camden Yards and suffered a cracked skull, is now in critical condition after taking a turn for the worst.
- Clay Rapada was released by the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RaileRiders.
- Ben Francisco passed through waivers and was released by the Yankees.
- Brian Cashman didn't consider putting Lyle Overbay in the outfield until the coaching staff came to him with the idea.
- During his extended spring training game, Michael Pineda was consistently hitting 93 and touched as high as 95 mph.
- Brian Cashman called out all those Yankees fans who complained about too many home runs and now complain that they don't score enough.
- Corban Joseph has been placed on the disabled list at Triple-A.
- NoMaas on the the Biogenesis scandal: Centaur and Cervelli
- Buy Yankees Tickets: Go see the Yankees and the Indians play baseball for $12 today.
Questions of the Day
- Who is your favorite pre-1960s Yankee?
- Which minor league affiliate would you most like to go see play?
- Who is your favorite movie director?
- What were you for last Halloween?
Coming Up Today