Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 0, Red Sox 3: Poor offensive showing stopped by the rain
- Yankees lineup against Red Sox and the AL East run differential
- Yankees Weekly Report Card: 5/26/13 - 6/1/13
- Baby Bomber Recap 6/1/13: Chien-Ming Wang pitches seven shutout innings in win
Around the Internet
- Decision Day - LoHud | Chad Jennings: When Andy Pettitte comes off the DL today someone is going to be cut from the roster. It could be David Adams, Lyle Overbay, Brennan Boesch or Reid Brignac.
- Not So Fast - Newsday | David Lennon: The Yankees should keep Lyle Overbay just in case Mark Teixeira has a setback with his wrist. Kevin Youkilis could be the backup, but he is also an injury risk.
- Phil Revisited - NoMaas | Martin Riggs: Phil Hughes' peripherals are among the best of his career, but his home run rate against left-handed hitter is what has been his downfall in 2013.
- Signs and Symptoms - NoMaas | Abe Froman: The Yankees' recent slide in 2013 runs parallel to a similar stretch in 2003.
- Dehydration - ESPN New York | Matt Ehalt: Chris Stewart tried his best to stay hydrated, but he was unable to do so and has now missed a game and a half because of it. The trainers were afraid he had a concussion on Saturday, so they took him out as a precaution and he went to the hospital yesterday.
- Chris Stewart was scratched from the game last night with more dehydration symptoms.
- Gary Sanchez has a bruised finger and will be out for a few days.
- Here is a GIF of the Yankees cowering in fear from the thunder.
- Buy Yankees Tickets: Go see the Yankees against the Indians for $11.
Questions of the Day
- In the wake of Chris Stewart's dehydration, what is the silliest "injury" you have ever heard of?
- Who should be the Yankees' fourth outfielder?
- How do you entertain yourself on an off day?
- How do you keep cool in the summer?
Coming Up Today