Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 2, Angels 5: At least they scored a little
- Yankees lineup vs. Angels; Jose Ramirez promoted to Triple-A
- Kevin Youkilis to the Disabled List again
- What can Vernon Wells actually do?
- Kelly Shoppach Designated for Assignment by Seattle: Should the Yankees be interested?
- Mike Scioscia and the Yankees: Is this the end of an era?
- The worst Yankees offense in 23 years
- Thomas Neal called up, David Adams optioned down
- Yankees prospect promotions: JR Murphy to Triple-A, Corey Black to Double-A
- Baby Bomber Recap 6/13/13: RiverDogs, unlike Yankees, win in the 18th inning
Around the Internet
- Diagnosing the Source - An A-Blog for A-Rod | Brad Vietrogoski: Travis Hafner has struggled over the last two months and he's either injured or his swing is out of whack and needs to be corrected.
- Front Office Deserves Credit - It's About the Money | EJ Fagan: Instead of criticizing the front office for the offense's shortcomings, like Mike Axisa did on River Avenue Blues, we should be thankful that they have a great pitching staff and have a winnings record.
- Long Games - Sports Illustrated | Cliff Corcoran: There have been a lot of extra inning games this season and it has a lot to do with lower scoring levels.
- Stop Ignoring the Trade Market - NoMaas | Rupert Pupkin: The Yankees should trade Joba Chamberlain to the Cubs for an outfield bat.
- Roster Moves - LoHud | Chad Jennings: Read more about the Yankees' roster moves to bring up Thomas Neal, place Kevin Youkilis on the DL, send Adam Warren down, and who will get playing time.
- Notgraphs makes fun of C.B. Buckner striking out Seth Smith on the second strike.
- The IRS lost a lawsuit to Hal Steinbrenner over erroneous tax refunds.
- Ichiro Suzuki is the worst hitter in the AL East.
- The Yankees have signed Michael O'Neill for $500,900.
- The Yankees have signed Brandon Thomas for $75,000.
- Cesar Cabral has finished his rehab, was outrighted to Double-A, and is now under team control.
Questions of the Day
- How are the Yankees supposed to score runs?
- Who will be the next minor leaguer to join the Yankees?
- What is your least favorite sport?
- What color is your favorite shirt?
Coming Up Today