Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 0, Rockies 2: CarGo delivers the big blow
- Travis Hafner is the Yankees' most surprising player
- Yankees vs. Rockies preview: Q&A with Purple Row
- Know Your 40: Jayson Nix
- Know Your 40: Chris Nelson
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/6/13: Rob Refsnyder stays hot in Tampa loss
Around the Internet
- Replacement Level - LoHud | Chad Jennings: A breakdown of all the injuries the Yankees have sustained and what they have done to fill that vacated role.
- Cutter Problems - It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: Andy Pettitte has been struggling because of a lack in control over his cutter and 2-seam fastball.
- Watch Out - It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Now that Ronnier Mustelier is healthy again he is surely eyeing Ben Francisco's roster spot with the Yankees lacking many infield options.
- Marked Improvement - Rant Sports | Christopher Gamble: Zoilo Almonte has improved his approach at the plate by cutting down on strikeouts and increasing his walk rate.
- No Guarantees - New York Daily News | Anthony McCarron: Alex Rodriguez will work hard to return to tend to unfinished business after the embarrassment that was the 2012 Postseason, but there are still no guarantees.
- Un-Yankee-like: The Yankees have been swinging more and walking less.
- Healing: Eduardo Nunez hopes to be able to play today.
- Injured: Francisco Cervelli won't be back in six weeks and won't be able to begin baseball activities for another five weeks.
- Pitching: Ivan Nova will be pitching in an extended spring training game.
Questions of the Day
- Would you rather have a pitcher-friendly ballpark or a hitter-friendly ballpark?
- What is the lamest interleague matchup that you can think of?
- If you could teleport where would you go first?
- What is your lucky number?
Coming Up Today