Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 4, Athletics 5: Not quite
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/4/13: Gary Sanchez hits his fifth homer of the season
Around the Internet
- Defying Odds - New York Post | Joel Sherman: Despite the team's inability to hit left-handers, the Yankees have the best record in the league against southpaws.
- Off Center - LoHud | Chad Jennings: Curtis Granderson is getting reps in left field and right field during his rehab, so it's possible Brett Gardner could remain the team's centerfielder.
- Role Players - New York Times | David Waldstein: The Yankees' coaching staff deserve a lot of the credit for the team's surprising start to the season as they have helped Hiroki Kuroda, Eduardo Nunez and others already.
- Looking For Answers - YES Network | Lou DiPietro: Andy Pettitte needs to figure out what is going wrong because he knows he's not doing what he needs to do in-game.
- Injury: Eduardo Nunez left yesterday's game with tightness in his rib cage and he is listed as day-to-day.
- Still Around: Cody Eppley has cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A Scranton.
- Godzilla: Hideki Matsui was given the People's Honor Award by the Japanese Prime Minister.
Questions of the Day
- Will this be Andy Pettitte's final season?
- Who will be the setup man next season?
- What color is your front door?
- When was the last time you got a haircut?
Coming Up Today
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/5/13: Dellin Betances pitches five hitless innings, RailRiders sweep doubleheader @ 9 am
- Ew, Canada @ 12 pm
- Know Your 40: Lyle Overbay @ 3 pm
- Off Day Open Thread @ 7 pm