Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 4, Athletics 2: Phil cooks up a win
- Hamburger Helper is better than you think
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/3/13: Rafael DePaula strikes out seven in Charlestown win
Around the Internet
- No-Name Yanks - New York Post | Joel Sherman: The Yankees aren't waiting around for their injured players to come back, instead they're winning with whoever they have on the team now.
- Get Familiar - LoHud | Chad Jennings: Joe Girardi has been holding off on playing Austin Romine because he wants him to get familiar with the pitching staff first.
- Mystery - Newsday | David Lennon: It's still a mystery as to how Derek Jeter suffered the new break in his ankle, though it might not be anyone's fault.
- Impressive - Newsday | Greg Auman: Gary Sanchez is not only impressive with the bat, but behind the plate as well.
- Triceps: Ivan Nova has been feeling some tightness in his triceps while playing catch and will be heading to Tampa to rehab.
- Hit By Pitch: Curtis Granderson was hit by a pitch on the arm he broke, but seems to be fine.
- Fielding: Jayson Nix has been taking ground balls at first base
- Doubles: Robinson Cano tied Mickey Mantle for eighth place on the team's all time doubles list.
- Strikeouts: You can watch a video of Rafael DePaula strikeout seven batters in his most recent start.
Questions of the Day
- What Yankee jerseys do you own? Who do you want?
- What is your favorite Yankee player nickname?
- What is your favorite candy bar?
- What is your favorite zoo animal?
Coming Up Today