Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 1, Mets 3: Let us never speak of this series again
- Yankees lineup against Mets and Andy Pettitte to return from the disabled list
- Are the Yankees playing with house money?
- Hideki Matsui's one-day contract & retirement ceremony announcement
- Brian Cashman on Yankees' plans for Michael Pineda
- Is Chris Stewart's defense even worse than we said it was?
- Lyle Overbay and the Yankees' roster squeeze
- Curtis Granderson builds a baseball stadium
- MLB Draft Coverage: Amateur draft and international draft
- David Adams: "That's unlike me, honestly"
- Thoughts regarding Mets & Yankees interleague attendance
- Designated hitter: Let's can it
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/29/13: Slade Heathcott and Tyler Austin homer in Thunder win
Around the Internet
- Is Sabathia Too Healthy? It's About the Money | Michael Eder: CC Sabathia's struggles might not be due to a loss in velocity, but in a loss of weight or even elbow surgery because the ball is moving too much at times.
- Good Things to Come - NoMaas | Martin Riggs: Shawn Kelley has given up a lot of home runs, leading to a high ERA, but his peripheral stats say that he he is better than he's shown.
- Disappointing Prospect - Baseball America: The staff at Baseball America went through the minor league system of each MLB team and found one prospect who has been a disappointment in 2013; Brett Marshall is their pick from the Yankees' system.
- Timing Looks Right - New York Daily News | Mark Feinsand: Just as the Yankees' offense are on the verge of a complete collapse, Mark Teixeira and Kevin Youkilis return to repair a broken lineup.
- No Date - New York Post | Dan Martin: Derek Jeter is still not putting a date on his return as he returns to the field once again.
- Attendance is Down - Newsday | Neil Best: The Yankees are seeing a decrease in attendance, but team officials dismiss the numbers due to a multitude of reasons, such as injuries and other sports.
- Carl Pavano's offseason injury that required the removal of his spleen has cost him the 2013 season.
- Joe Girardi might keep Robinson Cano in the two hole of the lineup even after the injured Yankees return.
- Kevin Long was able to identify some flaws in Robinson Cano's mechanics.
- The Orioles have been monitoring Chien-Ming Wang, who can opt out of his contract today.
- Buy Yankees tickets: You can see the Yankees and the Red Sox at the Stadium for less than $30.
Questions of the Day
- Out of Ichiro Suzuki, Travis Hafner and Vernon Wells, which Yankee is most likely to improve?
- If you could have one player from the AL East added to the Yankees' roster, who would it be?
- What song is currently stuck in your head?
- What was something that you collected as a kid?
Coming Up Today
- Keith Law on prospects: Gary Sanchez and mock draft 2.0 @ 7 am
- Pinstriped pitching still performs with promise and poise @ 8 am
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/30/13: Ronnier Mustelier homers in RailRiders win @ 9 am
- MLB Draft: What do the Yankees need? @ 10 am
- Walkin' Blues: Yankees aren't getting the base on balls @ 12 pm
- Robinson Cano: Why has he developed such a strong platoon split? @ 2 pm
- New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox at 7:05 pm (Game Thread at 6:30 pm)