Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 4, Rays 3: Lyle completes comeback win
- Yankees DFA Francisco Rondon for David Huff
- Yankees lineup and outfield fun
- Yankees draft news: Baseball America new mock draft, international draft and schedule
- Don Mattingly on the hot seat: Would the Yankees be interested in bringing him back to New York?
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/24/13: Dante Bichette Jr. homers to keep his hit streak alive
Around the Internet
- Pen on Cheap - New York Post | Joel Sherman: The Yankees can supplement their expensive contracts with cheap relievers from the minors because they have been so successful at it already.
- AL ROY - Sports Illustrated | Cliff Corcoran: Because there are so few American League Rookie of the Year candidates, Adam Warren might be in contention thanks to his impressive performance out of the bullpen.
- Yankees MVP - New York Daily News | Bill Madden: Mariano Rivera is still doing his thing year after year even when last year's top closers, Jim Johnson and Fernando Rodney, have struggled.
- On the Radio - New York Daily News | Rob Raissman: This could be John Sterling's and Suzyn Waldman's last year on the radio as both their contracts and WCBS-AM's contract are up after this year and ESPN-98.7 could try to get in on the Yankees' radio action.
- On the Mend - The Star-Ledger | Mike Vorkunov: David Phelps has yet to throw a bullpen and his status is still up in the air until he can, but Hiroki Kuroda and Andy Pettitte look ready to make their next start.
- Teary-Eyed - Newsday | Eric Boland: Mark Teixeira was apparently teary-eyed after he found out that Curtis Granderson broke his hand.
- The Yankees probably picked up David Huff because they wanted him in the 2006 draft before they had to settle for Joba Chamberlain.
- Alex Rodriguez has sold his $30 million Miami mansion for a $15 million profit!
Questions of the Day
- Should the Yankees keep Lyle Overbay when Mark Teixeira comes back or should they dump him so they don't use up another roster spot?
- Which Yankee do you find to be the most annoying?
- What time period would you most want to live in?
- What is the most ridiculous job you want to be paid for?
Coming Up Today