Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Tuesday starting lineup vs. Orioles and New York City Football Club
- Yankees' catching situation is not just a one year deal
- Is CC Sabathia still an ace?
- Yankees' patience with Rafael DePaula is paying off
- Phil Hughes fighting for his job in the Yankees' rotation
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/20/13: Slade Heathcott picks up three hits, extends hit streak to seven games
Around the Internet
- One Quarter Mark - Born to Run the Numbers: The Yankees have more wins than they were projected to have at the one quarter mark because they have pitched better than expected and they win close games (except for last night).
- First Impressions - It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: David Adams and Austin Romine have made their way into the majors and a scouting report with tell you how they have looked.
- Stability in the Bullpen - LoHud | Chad Jennings: After watching the Jim Johnson and the Orioles' bullpen implode the other night it makes you appreciate Mariano Rivera and the way the Yankees' bullpen has pitch in the month of May.
- Timing Problems - It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Phil Hughes was able to spot what he was doing wrong in his disastrous start against the Mariners and maybe so can we.
- The Lonely Life - Wall Street Journal | Daniel Barbarisi: Travis Hafner has an intricate pre-game ritual that continues throughout the game in between his at-bats.
- Alberto Gonzalez has cleared waivers and has been outrighted back to Scranton.
- Willie Randolph will represent the Yankees at the 2013 draft.
- Alex Rodriguez has man boobs.
- Kevin Youkilis had three at-bats in extended spring training.
Questions of the Day
- What is the most overrated statistic in baseball?
- If they made a movie about the 2013 Yankees what would it be called?
- What team has the worst outdoor stadium?
- Who is the most vilified Yankee on the active roster?
Coming Up Today