Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 6, Orioles 4: Travis Hafner saves the day
- Monday starting lineup vs. Orioles and injury updates
- Released Yankees: Where have you gone?
- Yankees vs. Orioles preview: Q&A with Mark Brown of Camden Chat
- Top 100 Yankees: #100 Johnny Lindell
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/19/13: Jake Cave doubles three times in RiverDogs win
Around the Internet
- Upgrading the 2-Spot - It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: Instead of using Robinson Cano or Jayson Nix in the two spot in the lineup, Joe Girardi could look to Curtis Granderson or David Adams to fill that spot.
- Continue to Contribute - The Star-Ledger | Andy McCullough: Lyle Overbay continues to work hard in order to keep his spot on the team, even though the return of Kevin Youkilis and Mark Teixeira might mean doom for him.
- Increased Workload - ESPN New York: Alex Rodriguez has started defensive drills and hitting in a batting cage where he fielded ground balls and took 25 swings.
- Holding Breath - New York Post | Ken Davidoff: Injury updates on Mark Teixeira, Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Ivan Nova, Eduardo Nunez, and Michael Pineda.
- Awesome Start - It's About the Money | MJ Radolf: Take a look at Mariano Rivera's awesome start to his final season as he has now gone 17-for-17 in save opportunities.
- Where Are They Now - The Times-Tribune | Donnie Collins: The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders have been an inconsistent team most likely because they have had an inconsistent roster with all the call ups to the majors.
- Getting Owned - NoMaas | Martin Riggs: Brett Gardner is struggling against fastballs and changeups so far this season as he attempts to swing more liberally at the pitches he sees.
- Seeking Control - MiLB.com | John Wagner: People are saying Mark Montgomery could be a future closer, but he's just worried about working through his control issues.
- Scott Proctor has retired from baseball.
- These are the hats that the Yankees will wear on Memorial Day.
- Charleston pitching prospect Gabriel Encinas had season-ending surgery.
- Phil Hughes has the eighth best WAR of all No. 23 overall picks in draft history.
- Charleston RiverDogs catcher Peter O'Brien has been named the SAL Player of the Week.
Questions of the Day
- Who is the most overrated Yankee right now?
- What player did you have the highest hopes for, but didn't live up to expectations?
- Who is your favorite retread Yankee?
- What should the Yankees do with Ichiro?
Coming Up Today
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/20/13: Slade Heathcott picks up three hits, extends hit streak to seven games @ 9 am
- Phil Hughes fighting for his job in the Yankees' rotation @ 11 pm
- Yankees' patience with Rafael DePaula is paying off @ 1 pm
- Yankees' catching situation is not just a one year deal @ 3 pm
- New York Yankees @ Baltimore Orioles at 7:05 pm (Game Thread at 6:30 pm)