Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- 2013 Yankees Mock Draft Discussion
- Vidal Nuno skipped, David Adams sits - Are the Yankees not in the business of winning?
- Yankees Weekly Report Card: 5/12/13 - 5/18/13
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/18/13: Nik Turley pitches six one-hit innings in Thunder win
Around the Internet
- Idol - New York Daily News | Anthony McCarron: Newest Yankee Reid Brignac was a fan of Derek Jeter when he was growing up and now he's filling in for him at shortstop.
- Catching On - LoHud | Chad Jennings: Austin Romine has gotten into a groove behind the plate and at it after looking shaky at the start of the 2013 season.
- Keep Cool - New York Post | Kevin Kernan: David Phelps has impressed everyone with his maturity and composure on the mound that helps him get through lineups when he's dealing or when he's struggling.
- The Uniform - Newsday | John Jeansonne: Veterans, cast-offs, and minor leaguers alike have all put on the Yankees pinstripes and performed better than expected.
- 25 Percent Awards - CBS Sports | Dayn Perry: With 25% of the 2013 season out of the way Joe Girardi is winning the Manager of the Year Award.
- The Yankees' on-base percentage has plummeted this season.
- Joba Chamberlain will head down to Tampa to continue his rehabbing.
- Francisco Cervelli will see the doctor next week to see if he can get the pins in his hands removed.
- Triple-A prospect Luke Murton has been placed on the disabled list
- Hal Steinbrenner thinks tickets at Yankee Stadium are affordable.
- Buy Yankees Tickets: You can get cheap tickets to go see the Yankees take on the Mets and Red Sox.
- Ian Kinsler has been placed on the DL and Jurickson Profar will be called up and make his 2013 debut today.
- Clayton Kershaw fell to the Dodgers because he pitched poorly in his last game before the draft, the Royals picked Luke Hochevar and number one prospect, Andrew Miller, fell to the Tigers.
- Gerardo Parra hit a home run on the first pitch of the game and the Diamondbacks ended up winning 1-0, a feat that hasn't happened in 50 years.
- Tim Lincecum slipped on the rubber and fell to the ground.
- Mike Olt is apparently suffering from some undiagnosed vision problem.
Questions of the Day
- If you could have any job in the Yankees organization what would it be?
- When Francisco Cervelli returns who should be the team's catchers?
- What is your least favorite musical instrument?
- What do you like/dislike about the morning news?
Coming Up Today