Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Mariners 12, Yankees 2: Phil Hughes and Brett Marshall cook a delicious meal of meatballs
- David Adams called up on his birthday
- Is Joe Girardi the Manager of the Year so far? - TiqIQ Contest
- Yankee rookie pitchers: Succeses and failures
- Baby Bomber Recap 5/14/13: Greg Bird stays hot in RiverDogs' fifth straight win
Around the Internet
- Bye Overbay - ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: As good as Lyle Overbay has been his time with the team is numbered as Mark Teixeira inches closer to a return.
- Cashman and Co. - New York Post | Joel Sherman: The Yankees are putting together a winning season without using expensive contracts like they normally do. With most of the payroll on the disabled list you can credit Brian Cashman for finding new way to win.
- Give a Call - It's About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: Adam Warren has been very good out of the bullpen and his value in 2013 could translate into a chance at a rotation spot in 2014.
- Too Much Starting Pitching - It's About the Money | Michael Eder: David Phelps, Adam Warren and Vidal Nuno have been useful to the Yankees this season, but will likely be pushed out of their roles as other players return from the DL.
- The Return - ESPN New York | Andrew Marchand: Mariano Rivera's return might be the biggest comeback story in sports as he looks to go off into the sunset with another great season.
- Rehab Assignment - YES Network | Lou DiPietro: Joba Chamberlain has started his rehab assignment pitching for the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders and, due to a backdating of his injury, he can be called up at any time.
- Campaign - CBS Sports | Mike Axisa: There is a movement to get Mariano Rivera to start the 2013 All-Star game as a way to honor the retiring closer.
- Rehab: Mark Teixeira believes he should be back in the majors by June 1st.
- Ex-Yankee: David Aardsma has been released by the Miami Marlins.
- Injury: Travis Hafner is icing his shoulder and hopes to be ready to play today.
- Buy Yankees Tickets: You can still get tickets to see tonight's game and they're very cheap!
Questions of the Day
- What was the worst part about last night's game?
- Who is the unluckiest team in MLB?
- What food do you wish literally grew on trees?
- How can the morning news be improved?
Coming Up Today