Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 7, Astros 4: Everyone but Boesch gets on base tonight
- GIF of the Game: Anatomy of a baserunning trip for Eduardo Nunez
- Yankees place Kevin Youkilis on 15-day DL, promote Corban Joseph
- Yankees offense failing to take refuge in the opposite field
- Is Ben Francisco having the worst April ever for a Yankee?
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/29/13: RailRiders sweep doubleheader against Charlotte
Around the Internet
- Holding His Own - An A-Blog For A-Rod | Brad Vietrogoski: After a poor showing against left-handed pitching, Robinson Cano has been exactly what the Yankees needed him to be, especially against lefties.
- Running Out of Time - Pinstripe Pundits | Derek Albin: While Derek Jeter will be out for a few more months, Eduardo Nunez is still running out of time to prove that he can be an every day shortstop before external candidates become more enticing.
- Blast Off - New York Post | Joel Sherman: The Yankees are still hitting home runs despite the loss of key power hitters.
- Makeshift Lineup - New York Post | Joel Sherman: The Yankees have been successful, despite their growing list of injured players, but after the first month of the season they will have to hope that they can continue their success.
- Are They In? - It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Now that Kevin Youkilis is on the disabled list, are the Yankees interested in the recently DFA'd Chris Nelson?
- Savor the Moment - YES Network | Jack Curry: Vidal Nuno almost quit baseball, but now he has made it the MLB after a stop over in the Independent Frontier League.
- The Call-Ups Continue - NoMaas | SJK: Though it's nice to see prospects get a chance, Corban Joseph isn't a third baseman so it's curious how he will fill in for one.
- Outfield Depth: Thomas Neal hit in the cages for the first time since hurting his hamstring.
- Disabled List: Kevin Youkilis will be eligible to come off the DL on May 13th because the injury can only be dated back to the last time he played.
- Mistake: Brian Cashman says the decision to let Kevin Youkilis play on Saturday was a mistake.
- He's Back: Ronnier Mustelier has finally played in his first rehab game for the Tampa Yankees, starting at third base.
- Two Return: Curtis Granderson could be back by the middle of May, but Mark Teixeira's return might be back pushed back to June.
- Call Up: Corban Joseph was brought up because David Adams can't be brought up until May 15th.
- Buy Yankees Tickets: See the Yankees take on the Astros for a lot less.
Questions of the Day
- Who will have more plate appearances over the next 15 days, Corban Joseph or Ben Francisco?
- Who should DH against left-handers?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you could bring one tv show back from cancellation what would it be?
Coming Up Today
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/30/13: RailRiders and Thunder sweep doubleheaders @ 9 am
- Twenty Years Ago: The 1993 Yankees @ 12 pm
- Stats from the Farm: Yankees' April minor league roundup @ 2 pm
- Is Mariano Rivera saving his best for last?
- PB Yankee of the Month
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros @ 7:05 pm (Game Thread @ 6:30 pm)