Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/27/13: Rob Refsnyder pushes hit streak to 15 games
- Yankees 3, Blue Jays 2: Hughes solid in comeback win
Around the Internet
- A Chance - Pinstripe Pundits | Chris Albin: The injury to Francisco Cervelli has altered the Yankees' catching depth throughout the system, with Austin Romine getting a chance to prove himself on the big league club.
- A Second Chance - The Times - Tribune | Donnie Collins: Chris Bootcheck figured he would be out of work this season, and even had a coaching job lined up, but then the Yankees came calling and now he has given up only one run in three starts for the RailRiders.
- Taking Advantage - The Times - Tribune | Donnie Collins: Thomas Neal has used last year's demotion to Double-A as a chance to work on the mental side of his game and now he's taking a new approach in his return to Triple-A this year.
- Joey Looseleafs - ESPN New York | Wallace Matthews: Starting the left handed Travis Hafner against a lefty starter is something Joe Girardi would never do, but diverting from the Binder for one day paid off with success.
- To the DL?: Kevin Youkilis will have an MRI on his back tomorrow and then a DL decision will be made.
- Yankees Magic: The Yankees are now 4-0 in one-run games this season.
- Another Upgrade: The recently DFA'd (again) Casper Wells would be an upgrade over Ben Francisco.
- April Mo: Mariano Rivera collected his ninth save yesterday, making it his new record for April.
- Brawl - CBS Sports | Matt Snyder: A High School baseball game had a benches clearing brawl that resulted in 36 ejections and one arrest.
- Buy Yankees Tickets: Go to a Yankee game for cheaper.
Questions of the Day
- Who is likely to pitch more in the next month, Adam Warren or Vidal Nuno?
- If Kevin Youkilis needs to go on the DL how should they replace him?
- What is your favorite part of Manhattan?
- What is your favorite fictional location?
Coming Up Today