Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 4, Blue Jays 4: Hafner has a day
- Ivan Nova & Francisco Cervelli to the disabled list, Vidal Nuno & Austin Romine called up
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/26/13: Jose Ramirez strikes out six in debut
Around the Internet
- Declining Velocity - CBS Sports | Chris Cwik: CC Sabathia has lost velocity on his fastball and studies have shown that this significant of a drop leads to a rise in ERA and FIP.
- Franchise - New York Daily News | Christian Red: With all the injuries to the team Robinson Cano has the chance to prove that he is the new face of the franchise.
- The Next-Best Nine - New York Post | Kevin Kernan: The Yankees keep losing players and new players keep stepping up and they will need that to continue if they want to compete this season.
- Not Without a Fight - New York Daily News | Mark Feinsand: Before Derek Jeter's press conference many started to wonder if he would be retiring, but Jeter would never retire without making his way back to the field first.
- Vets At the Trop - Fox Sports | Andrew Astleford: As part of his goodbye tour, Mariano Rivera will be meeting baseball fans from every city the team visits and while in Tampa Bay he met with a group of war veterans.
- Double-A: Now that Jose Ramirez is back from the DL the Trenton Thunder are going with a 6-man rotation.
- No Umpires: The Independent League will have a game where instead of umpires there will be a single judge behind the pitcher and groups of Little Leaguers at first and third.
Questions of the Day
- Who do you think has been the most clutch Yankee this season?
- If you could magically take one Yankee off the disabled list who would it be?
- What was your first pet?
- If you had a pet pig what would you name it?
Coming Up Today