Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 5, Blue Jays 3: Dingers Dingers Dingers
- GIF of the Game: Blasting off on Buehrle
- Ivan Nova, the not so terrible?
- Smaller crowds at Yankee Stadium could have big impact on future plans
- Andy Pettitte: He gets the job done
- Mason Williams arrested on DUI Charges
- GIF of the Game: This is your defense
- Baby Bomber Recap 3/24/13: Refsnyder stays hot in Tampa loss
Around the Internet
- Vow to Return - Bombers Beat | Bryan Hoch: Derek Jeter held a press conference yesterday to go over his injury and his devotion to getting back onto the field.
- No Proof - CBS Sports | Jon Heyman: There is no evidence against Robinson Cano that links him to PEDs in the Biogenesis case, so he has nothing to worry about.
- Bat Speed - It's About the Money | Michael Eder: Ichiro Suzuki's batted ball rates say he might have lost some bat speed in his advanced age, but the pitches he has hit tells us he can still get around on the fastball.
- Lefties Hex Yankee Hitters - The Wall Street Journal | Daniel Barbarisi: The Yankees have been dominated by lefty pitchers, but Brennan Boesch, a left-handed batter who can hit lefties, could help the team.
- Valedictorian - Smitty on Baseball | Christopher Smith: According to a short Q&A with Travis Hafner he was valedictorian of his High School graduating class, which consisted of eight total students.
- Speeding Up Baseball - Baseball America | J.J. Cooper: The Atlantic League is taking aggressive steps to shorten ballgames by calling high strikes, implementing a pitch clock, and other changes. Could MLB be next?
- Back: Kevin Youkilis tried to swing in the batting cages yesterday, but his back locked up again. He will try again today.
- Legend: Mariano Rivera is now tied for 370th place on the All-Time Strikeout List with 1,125 Ks.
- Record: Rivera also made his 1,059th career appearance, moving him into sole possession of seventh place on the all-time MLB list.
- Home Runs: The Angels and Tigers have less home runs combined than the Yankees do.
- Yankees Tickets: Get cheap tickets for the game.
Questions of the Day
- What team has the best stadium?
- If Kevin Youkilis needs to go on the disabled list what should the Yankees do?
- What would be the name of your band?
- Who has been your favorite Pinstriped Bible troll?
Coming Up Today