Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 4, Blue Jays 8: Frustrating
- GIF of the Game: Vern says "U MAD?" to Jays fans
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/20/13: Chien-Ming Wang returns
Around the Internet
- Unyielding Resolve - New York Post | Joel Sherman: Derek Jeter's ankle injury will challenge his ability to stay on the field, a quality that has been overlooked when discussing his many merits.
- Non-Francisco Cervelli-like - NoMaas | Martin Riggs: Francisco Cervelli is having a good season so far and one of the reasons is his increased walk wate.
- Pineda's Vow - New York Post | Dan Martin: Michael Pineda has vowed that he will return to baseball 100% the pitcher he used to be before his shoulder injury.
- Rejuvenated - New York Daily News | John Harper: Vernon Wells and Lyle Overbay are looking to revitalize their careers as they reflect on being on the winning side of the Yankees/Blue Jays series.
- Tater Trot Tracker - Wezen-Ball | Larry Granillo: There is a website that actually records home run trot length and so far Francisco Cervelli has the second and seventh quickest home run trot.
- Hired Goons - Sportto Network | Justin Jackson: This is a funny article written by a man claiming that the Yankees hire goons to enforce order in other teams' ballparks so their players don't have to deal with jeering fans.
- Jeering: A couple of Blue Jays fans made batting practice extra fun for a few Yankees before yesterday's game.
- Velocity: Chien-Ming Wang made his debut with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders and his velocity was in the 86-88 range, but his sinker was very effective.
- Delivery: It appears that Ivan Nova might be having trouble repeating his delivery.
- Buy Yankees Tickets: Go see the Yankees play in Tampa Bay.
Questions of the Day
- Who has played better/worse than you expected?
- What will Mark Teixeira's batting average be by the end of the season?
- What is your favorite movie genre?
- What browser do you use?
Coming Up Today