Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Yankees 3, Orioles 0: Hiroki Kuroda is good at baseball
- GIF of the Game: Brett Gardner homers off foul pole, Hiroki Kuroda dominates
- Do the Yankees really have to re-sign Phil Hughes?
- Baby Bomber Recap 4/13/13: Gary Sanchez homers twice in Tampa win
Around the Internet
- Granderson On Jeter - Bombers Beat | Bryan Hoch: Updates on Derek Jeter's progress have been scarce, but Curtis Granderson says he has been hitting the ball well, but when he is set to return is still a mystery.
- Calculating Value - New york Post | Joel Sherman: Robinson Cano can score major points for MVP early on if he can lead the depleted Yankees to a successful April. After all, wouldn't holding the team together be considered valuable?
- Sunday Q&A - New York Post | Steve Serby: Vernon Wells sits down with Steve Serby for a question and answer interview session. He talks about his teammates, his memories of the game and his family life.
- Dumb Scheduling - Yahoo! Sports | Phil Watson: Now that the Yankees have to return to Cleveland to play the Indians in a doubleheader, Joe Girardi thinks it's stupid to play northern teams when it's still cold and rainy and not return all season.
- A Chance - Newsday | John Jeansonne: David Phelps gives the Yankees a chance to win when he can pitch multiple innings of shutdown baseball, but he's not eyeing a rotation spot just yet.
- Rotation: Andy Pettitte won't start until Friday when the Yankees face the Blue Jays.
- Rehab: Jose Ramirez threw a simulated game as he attempts to come back from shoulder tightness.
- Home Runs: After much talk about the Yankees' lack of home run power, they are currently ranked in the top five.
Questions of the Day
- If you could choose one minor league prospect in baseball to have in the Yankees system, who would you choose?
- When do you think Michael Pineda will make his Yankee debut?
- What was the last music album you bought/downloaded?
- What is the best show on television right now?
Coming Up Today