Yesterday on Pinstriped Bible
- Fangraphs' Positonal Power Rankings: Where Do the Yankees Stand?
- MLB in Violation of Drug Policy
- Know Your 40: Jose Ramirez
- Tanya has your recap for last night's game
Around the Internet
- Wang Returns - New York Post | Dan Martin: The Yankees are likely to re-sign Chien-Ming Wang to a minor league deal to serve as rotation depth. This comes off Wang's impressive showing in the WBC for the Chinese Taipei team.
- Helpful Wang - It's All About the Money | Brad Vietrogoski: The Yankees could use a signing like Wang to add some veteran depth, along with Adam Warren and Brett Marshall, in case he is needed.
- Throwback - It's All About the Money | Stacey Gotsulias: IIATMS travels back to 1969 and explores the baseball season and the Yankee squad that year.
- New Revenue Stream - Fangraphs | Alex Remington: The Marlins are now suing their fans for trying to get out of a two year season ticket commitment.
- Captain Crutch: Derek Jeter will not play another Spring Training game, but he will play in minor league games so the Yankees can backdate hit DL stint, should it come to that.
- Home Runs: The leading candidates to be on the Opening Day roster hit a total of 111 home runs in 2012 and only Robinson Cano hit more than 20.
- Injury: Bobby Wilson had to leave a Triple-A game because of a finger injury. Everyone is hurt.
- Minors Moves: Mark Montgomery will start the year in Triple-A, while Shaeffer Hall might be converted into a reliever.
- Rotation: The first three probable starters from the rotation will most likely be CC Sabathia, Hiroki Kuroda, and Andy Pettitte.
- Trades: Brian Cashman says he isn't looking to trade David Phelps, but he did say "I'm only looking to move the bad stuff."
- Investigation: MLB is suing Tony Bosch and Biogenesis in order to subpoena documents in their effort to gather more evidence against the players named in the scandal.
Questions of the Day
- What is the worst free agent signing/trade in Yankee history?
- Where do you like to sit at Yankee Stadium?
- How tall are you?
- Driver, shotgun, or backseat?