Mood Music - (I Wanna Be The One) To Watch You Die by The Megas
I'm very happy to be out of the Trop. We could have swept the Rays and I'd still be very happy to be out of the Trop. Every day I wait for a tweet or news article saying that the Rays are going to start build a new stadium. Come on, Rays. You know you want to. No one will respect you until you do. Not even the A's. The Yankees will now head to a real...ly famous stadium. I'd say real stadium but it's the Red Sox and its Fenway Park and I have no love for either. It's recovery time though. Recovery time also means it's discussion time. Discussion time also means IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME. Okay it doesn't mean that at all. I just love the Ever Lovin' Blue Eyed Thing. Discussion time actually means it's time for my patented topics. Perhaps one day I'll include comic books in the topics. I know some here read them or read them in the past. I'm pretty sure the majority do not. I'm sure plenty watch the comic book movies though. I still have to go see The Amazing Spider-Man. Then the movie I've been waiting for all year comes out. More Nolan genius and more Hans Zimmer masterpieces. Enough of my Dark Knight Rises gushery. Here are tonight's topics:
- Trade The Yankees - As the trade deadline approaches, any ideas for moves they could make to improve the team without giving up too much in return? Please don't say Hamels.
- Hate The Red Sox - As a Yankees fan, is there any baseball team you despise more than the Red Sox? It's possible for some.
- "I'm Still Standing. Yeah Yeah Yeah!" - Now that it's the halfway point/ASB, are you paying closer attention to the standings?
- Side Food - Favorite Side Dish? That's right. Side dish. You should know what I mean.
- Toobage - What shows are you currently addicted to and what shows have you given up on?
- Cash Rules Everything Around Me - What would you do with your time if you never ever had to worry about money again?
- Drive My Car - How about your favorite car? Any specific types you love?
- "It's The Smell" - What are your favorite smells? Food smells? Candles? Incense and Peppermints? We have a right to know.
Have fun and discuss.