Mood Music - Like a Stone by Audioslave
- Just how good is Albert Pujols? I'll put it this way, his .312/.414/.596, 169 wRC+, 7.3 WAR season was his worst statistical season since 2002. He is as consistent as he is dominant, and as he is about to start the final year of his contract, speculation for a $200 million pay-day isn't so surprising.
- The always eloquent and charitable Curtis Granderson is making a trip to New Zealand as an ambassador of Major League Baseball. He also talked about the many different lineups employed by the Yankees in 2010, and expressed a willingness to "bounce around when need be" rather than be hung up on batting 2nd, 7th, or wherever else the binder dictates.
- NESN compiled a list of the most hated players in baseball, and shockingly found time to mention Alex Rodriguez.
- Joe Girardi doesn't understand NASCAR. Frankly, neither do I.
- As discussed yesterday on Pinstripe Alley, some major deals went down last night, with Manny Ramirez and Johnny Damon heading to the Tampa Bay Rays and Vernon Wells of the Toronto Blue Jays being traded to the Los Angeles Angels for Mike Napoli and Juan Rivera.